Over the years, Canberra Deakin Football Club has played host to many weddings in Canberra. We’ve helped many loved-up couples celebrate their special day. Our licensed club features two stylish and affordable function rooms, which are perfect for a wedding reception in Canberra. We also provide a range of value-for-money wedding packages (covering food and barista coffee).
Canberra Deakin Football Club is the ideal place for a large or small wedding in Canberra.
- We’re fully licensed.
- We offer a choice of function rooms and wedding packages to suit all budgets.
- Our Executive Chef is experienced and flexible.
- We pride ourselves on being friendly and attentive (we understand it’s your special day).
- Our function rooms are located in the central Canberra suburb of Deakin.
- Car parking is available in and around the club.
- We have a COVID Safety Plan.
Our function rooms can accommodate both large and small wedding receptions in Canberra.
The Canberra Room is the perfect spot for an intimate wedding reception in Canberra. The upstairs room features its own bathroom and bar area, as well as floor to ceiling windows providing plenty of natural light. Audio-visual (AV) is available upon request.
The Zagreb Room is ideal for larger wedding receptions in Canberra. The room features neutral décor, an elegant bridal table and its own audio-visual (AV) system. If you plan on having music and dancing at your wedding reception, this room has a spacious dancefloor.
*** Please note that Covid guidelines apply to the use of both function rooms. ***
We’re proud of our value-for-money wedding packages in Canberra. We have a menu and room package to suit every appetite and budget.
Classic Package – $50 per person
- Two course plated menu from our Classic menu.
Silver Package – $65 per person
- Three course plated menu from our Silver menu.
Gold package – $95 per person
- Four course plated menu from our Gold menu.
For more detailed information on our wedding packages in Canberra, please click on the link below.
*** Please note that the above prices don’t include alcohol, which is charged separately. ***
Although many couples choose to have their wedding ceremony (exchange of marriage vows) at a church or external location, we can accommodate civil wedding ceremonies in our function rooms. We provide a lectern, table and microphone for the marriage celebrant – the perfect solution for couples seeking an all-in-one wedding venue in Canberra.