We are delighted to welcome you back to the Club with our normal trading hours. In light of the current circumstances we are doing everything we can to maintain a the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing to provide a safe environment for our patrons. While we are happy to report that things are almost back to ‘normal’, you may notice a few changes as a result of our COVID-19 plan.
– You are now required to sign-in, regardless of membership status, each time you enter the Club building. This facilitates contact tracing in the event that this is required.
– Hand sanitiser has been provided throughout the Club.
– Tables and chairs have been removed to ensure social distancing can occur.
– The Bistro is currently open Monday – Friday only.
– Communal cutlery and condiments have been removed from the Bistro area and menus are now single-use only.
– After ordering meals and beverages, in line with COVID-19 protocols, patrons are asked to remain seated at all times.
– Staff have increased their already stringent cleaning practices so that each area is cleaned as soon as a space is vacated.
– Each space within the Club has been clearly signposted with the maximum number of patrons that can be seated in that area.
– At this stage the Gaming Lounge remains closed.
We thank you for your cooperation. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to approach a member of our friendly staff.
While we’re at it, you may also notice that we used the closure time to refurbish the bar area which is now looking all fancy and new.
See you all back at the Club very soon.
The Team at Canberra Deakin Football Club